The two-handled freedom cup has been designed with the user in mind. These adaptive drinking aids and their anti-spill design are perfect for those who need some extra support when drinking.
Double-walled to keep your drink hot or cold for longer.
Spout for minimal spillage, with adjustability to suit your needs.
Stable base to keep your cup upright.
The Freedom Cup holds up to 13oz / 384ml.
The cup is 12.9cm tall and 7.2cm wide and weighs 229g when empty.
To make the cup easier to drink from the teat can be modified in the following way:
How to adjust the flow of the two-handled cup
- First, remove the silicone teat from the spout of the cup. Look for the small cross on the teat, which you can carefully cut small scissors as specified below.
- If you want a slower flow, make a small cut along one of the arms of the cross.
- If you want a faster flow, make a small cut along another arm of the cross.
- You can adjust the flow according to the individual’s suck reflex.
- Once you have made the cut, reattach the silicone teat to the spout of the cup.
- Should you require free flow please remove the silicone teat completely.
Please note that this product cannot be exchanged/returned once it has been used for hygiene reasons.