Getting winter gloves on when you have hands that don’t do what you want can be tricky. The Glove Pilot helps you to guide your hands into your gloves.
This product does not qualify for VAT exemption. Therefore the total cost of this item for customers within the UK is £19.95. VAT will be added at the checkout. Customers outside the UK will pay the price shown above.
The glove pilot sits inside your gloves and the channels help to get your fingers into the fingers of your gloves. Make sure your hands are warm and toasty on chilly days!
Please note that you may need the help of a career to get the glove pilot into your gloves in the first place. We like to be honest about our products – this product may not be useful to you if you are not able to get your hand flat or have no control over your fingers.
These glove pilots are also great for children – set them up the night before ready for the school run on frosty mornings. Put wet gloves on the glove pilot and hang them up over a radiator so they are ready for the next day.
- Comes as a pair – perfect for hanging gloves to dry!
- 2-in-1 – doubles as a shoehorn too.
- CPSIA Section 101 compliant (lead-free)
Add the Glove Pilot to your toolbox…
The Glove Pilot is our latest in dressing and personal care aids. Why not also try:
- Zubits – magnetic laces to speed up putting on your shoes.
- Zip Grips – these handy grips come in a pack of 3. Attach to your favourite jumpers and coats.
- Button Puller – this has a large rubber handle for easy grip, allowing you to fasten buttons with ease!
- 1-Up Hair Tie – allows you to tie your hair with one hand.
- Easy-Grip Hair Brush – this brush sits between your fingers – so there’s no need for you to grip a handle.