If you have limited use of your hands due to Limb Difference, Stroke, or another disability, opening jars presents a real challenge. The Belliclamp is designed to hold a jar or bottle in place while you open it.
Who can use it?
If you only have the use of one-hand due to a disability such as Limb Difference or Stroke, the Belliclamp will leave your hand free to open your jar or bottle. The Belliclamp could also help you if you have limited use of both hands, by enabling you to use both hands to twist off the lid.
- The contemporary, white coloured, design suits all kitchens.
- Can be used in conjunction with our Jar Opener, 5-in-1 Opener or Bottle Opener. This should enable you to open even the most stubborn of lids!
- The Belliclamp has a rubber lining and non-slip feet for added sturdiness.
- Manufactured from moulded plastic for a tough and robust finish.
- You can store your Belliclamp in a kitchen cupboard when not in use.
Easy to Use:
- Hook the Belliclamp over the edge of your countertop or worksurface.
- Place the jar or bottle you wish to open into the ‘V’-shaped section of the Belliclamp.
- Push the ram with your stomach or hip – this will clamp the object in place.
- Twist the top off – you can do this one-handed, with both hands, or with the help of your chosen opener.
Suitable for items up to 12 cm in diameter.
Dimensions: 33 cm x 16.5 cm x 7.5 cm
Weight: 0.64 kg
If you are looking for more products to make your kitchen more accessible why not check out our Kitchen/Eating page?
There are no reviews yet.