This silicone rubber jar opener makes opening jars much easier. It allows the user to attain a good, comfortable grip without applying too much pressure, therefore causing far less discomfort to joints.
The rubber jar opener is non-toxic due to its silicone rubber construction. This means it is suitable for use in kitchens and clinical areas.
The complete surface of the jar opener allows it to be used on other objects with an uncomfortable surface, such as taps, so they can be gripped and operated efficiently.
Uses for the Jar Opener
- Assists in opening twist top bottles and pill containers of all shapes and sizes.
- Use to provide extra grip and purchase on other items around the home or workplace.
- Useful for people with arthritis or any condition that weakens hand grip.
- Use in environments where a high hygiene standard needs to be maintained.
- Wash either by machine or hand.
We have combined some of our most popular items in to two handy kitchen packs – the kitchen pack and the kitchen pack deluxe – giving you great savings and allowing you to get busy in the kitchen. Save up to 25% compared to purchasing the items separately.
Or why not team it up with the anti-slip coaster to prevent your jar slipping on the work surface?