Butter your bread or toast using one hand with this Sandwich Prep Board. This board sits neatly on your work surface, and provides a stable surface for sandwich preparation. Your bread won’t be sliding around all over the place! Ideal for those who need to prepare their food with one hand due to Limb Difference, Stroke, or anything affecting just one side of their body.
How does it work?
- Place the sandwich prep board on your work surface. The downward edge holds the board in place and the non-slip pads keep it still and protect your work surface.
- Pop your bread on the board. Two diagonal lips hold the bread against the edge of the board.
- Your hand or hands should now be free for spreading butter, jam, peanut butter… or whatever you fancy on your bread!
- Push lightly against the lip of your board to help you pick up the sandwich. Time to eat!
- Pop the sandwich board away. This sleek sandwich board is small enough to fit neatly in your drawer, cupboard, or chopping board rack.
Why not use our One-Handed Wash Brush to clean the sandwich board when you’re done?
Sandwich Prep Board Dimensions: 220 x 220 mm / 8.7 x 8.7 inches
The video also shows the belliclamp jar and bottle holder, which is great for opening jars with one hand.