For our customers who cannot squeeze the handle we have the reacher/grabber that operates with wrist extension. But for those of you who can squeeze a trigger, the Handi-Grip grabber might be the solution for you.
This Handi-Grip MAX reacher grabber can be operated with a squeeze and can be locked in place. This enables you to concentrate your efforts on moving the object, rather than maintaining your grip of the item and causing discomfort.
The jaws can be rotated 90 degrees by pulling on the end and twisting, saving you twisting your wrist to pick up items. The grabber is 65cm (26″) long.
The Handi-Grip MAX Reacher grabber stick includes a really useful stick clip. Always keep your grabber close to hand in a convenient place. Attach it to a walking frame, wheelchair or crutch, reducing the risk of a fall or a trip.
Features of the Handi-Grip Grabber
- The chunky gel handle gives an enhanced level of all day comfort. Ideal for those with stiff joints or reduced hand function, common with arthritis.
- Locking jaw is simple to use, lock and release. Maintains a firm grip so you don’t have to.
- 90 degree rotating jaw mimics the natural movement of your hand and wrist. This makes grabbing heavier items like bottles and tins easier. Thus limiting the strain in your arm when picking up an object. An excellent feature for anyone with arthritis or other disability and mobility issues.
- Yellow soft flexible jaw lips give greater visibility when picking up a hair pin or an earring with control and confidence.
- Non slip grip even when you pick up a blouse or the newspaper.