The ELISpoon is an innovative stabilising spoon that helps people with reduced hand and arm mobility – such as individuals with Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injury, Huntington’s disease or those who have had a stroke – eat independently.
Being able to eat independently can help gain self-confidence and a sense of control.
Key Features of the ELISpoon Stabilising Spoon
- ELISpoon is easy to clean, carry and use.
- The counterweights and rotation axes keep the spoon bowl level. This prevents food spillage, regardless of how the user’s arm twists, bends or moves.
- A stopper at the head of the spoon locks in place at a certain angle to scoop up food from the plate with ease.
- The stabilising spoon is suitable for both right-handed and left-handed individuals. There is no age limit on who can use the assistive device.
- The ELISpoon has no electrical components making it ideal for any user, with no battery or charger to worry about.
- Dishwasher safe.
- FDA approved.
If the ELISpoon doesn’t look like the right solution for you check out our other eating and drinking solutions: S’Up Spoon, Cutlery with Loops, Cutlery Grips, Giraffe Bottle and the HandSteady Mug. Don’t forget to check out the rest of our range of kitchen and eating aids on our shop page.