The ELISpoon is an innovative stabilising spoon that helps people with reduced hand and arm mobility – such as individuals with Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injury, Huntington’s disease or those who have had a stroke – eat independently.
Being able to eat independently can help gain self-confidence and a sense of control.
Key Features of the ELISpoon Stabilising Spoon
- ELISpoon is easy to clean, carry and use.
- The counterweights and rotation axes keep the spoon bowl level. This prevents food spillage, regardless of how the user’s arm twists, bends or moves.
- A stopper at the head of the spoon locks in place at a certain angle to scoop up food from the plate with ease.
- The stabilising spoon is suitable for both right-handed and left-handed individuals. There is no age limit on who can use the assistive device.
- The ELISpoon has no electrical components making it ideal for any user, with no battery or charger to worry about.
- Dishwasher safe.
- FDA approved.
If the ELISpoon doesn’t look like the right solution for you check out our other eating and drinking solutions: S’Up Spoon, Cutlery with Loops, Cutlery Grips, Giraffe Bottle and the HandSteady Mug. Don’t forget to check out the rest of our range of kitchen and eating aids on our shop page.
Please note that this product cannot be exchanged/returned once it has been used for hygiene reasons.