We often get asked by customers if we have any solutions for those with clawed hands so we are pleased to now stock the Saebo Stretch.
The Saebo Stretch is a revolutionary dynamic hand splint for individuals suffering from neurological injuries such as stroke. The splint helps to prevent joint damage while improving and maintaining range of motion.
The Saebo Stretch has a dynamic hand piece that allows the fingers to move through flexion caused by postural changes, associated reactions and increased tone. It then gradually repositions the fingers into extension. It includes three different hand pieces that offer various grades of resistance.
- Patented stretch technology with three interchangeable hand plates.
- Proprietary strapping system that utilizes key anatomical points of control to maximize control and ensure an intimate fit.
- Malleable wrist and thumb mount allows the therapist to further customise the fit.
- Comfortable non-slip cover and straps to keep fingers in the desired position.
- Straps sewn to cover to maximize proper positioning and ease of putting on.
- Adjustable thumb system to allow for radial and palmar adduction/abduction.
- Special padding to help maintain the integrity of the palmer arch.
- Cover features a zipper closure which can easily be removed for cleaning.
The Saebo Stretch is appropriate for patients with minimum to moderate tone and soft tissue shortening.
For more information on the Saebo stretch and videos showing how they can be used please visit the Saebo website (videos are located at the bottom of the page). If you are unsure how to measure your hand this video may help. This video shows how to fit your Saebo Stretch, or ask your physiotherapist to assist you.
We advise that you consult your therapist or medical practitioner before purchasing to ensure this product is suitable for you.
**Due to the fact that this item needs to be individually altered specifically for the user, please note that we are unable to accept it back once altered, unless it is faulty or broken.