Ausilio di presa di alta qualità da fissare al polso. Azionato dall’estensione del polso, questo ausilio di presa è perfetto per raccogliere oggetti dal pavimento, per aprire le tende, per prendere cose nel frigorifero e molto altro. Non serve più usare la presa della mano.
This reacher is uniquely designed for users with reduced hand function, and so offers a far superior functionality to any others we have trialled. The reacher is simply operated by a flex of the wrist so no need for finger function or an ability to give a firm squeeze. This is a fantastic feature for quads and those with reduced hand function. The device is adjustable to your measurements (no “one-size fits no-one”) and is available in left or right hand variations.
It is made of high quality materials that are both durable and light-weight. The jaws are coated with rubber to give a good gripping surface.
There are many uses for this reacher, here are some suggestions of how you could use it:
- pick up items from the floor/ground – telephone, wallet, pills, pencil, coins, etc.
- take items from, or place them on, shelves or into drawers
- pick up or place items from a distance away
- open/close windows
- take jackets, hats, scarves, etc. from the coat rack
- roll down/up roller blinds
- pick up or grab from a distance a catheter or other aid
- put laundry into the washing machine or drier
- make the bed
- take dishes (cups, plates, etc.) from the cupboard
- load or unload dishes into the dishwasher
- take food from the freezer
- place food into the microwave for heating
The reacher is 75cm long, weighs 440g and can lift up to 3kg of weight.