Pince de préhension de grande qualité actionnée par le poignet. Actionnée par une simple extension du poignet, cette pince de préhension est idéale pour ramasser les objets tombés au sol, ouvrir les rideaux, sortir les aliments du réfrigérateur et plus encore. Aucune préhension requise au niveau de la main.
This reacher is uniquely designed for users with reduced hand function, and so offers a far superior functionality to any others we have trialled. The reacher is simply operated by a flex of the wrist so no need for finger function or an ability to give a firm squeeze. This is a fantastic feature for quads and those with reduced hand function. The device is adjustable to your measurements (no “one-size fits no-one”) and is available in left or right hand variations.
It is made of high quality materials that are both durable and light-weight. The jaws are coated with rubber to give a good gripping surface.
There are many uses for this reacher, here are some suggestions of how you could use it:
- pick up items from the floor/ground – telephone, wallet, pills, pencil, coins, etc.
- take items from, or place them on, shelves or into drawers
- pick up or place items from a distance away
- open/close windows
- take jackets, hats, scarves, etc. from the coat rack
- roll down/up roller blinds
- pick up or grab from a distance a catheter or other aid
- put laundry into the washing machine or drier
- make the bed
- take dishes (cups, plates, etc.) from the cupboard
- load or unload dishes into the dishwasher
- take food from the freezer
- place food into the microwave for heating
The reacher is 75cm long, weighs 440g and can lift up to 3kg of weight.