When you have reduced hand function kettles can be heavy to lift or pour from without burning yourself! This easy-pour kettle pours when you tip it by pushing the handle – no need for a grip!
- Pivot to pour – no need to lift the kettle up – just tip the jug to pour.
- Safe and sturdy base – the non-slip feel will ensure that the base will stay where you put it.
- Easy-touch lid – it only requires a light touch to open and close.
- Tapered Spout – the shape of the spout ensures a narrow stream of water, targeted at the same spot every time.
- Detachable jug – the main body of the kettle can be removed to fill or, if it is too heavy, filled from a jug or bottle.
The easy-pour kettle holds 1.5ltrs – enough to make tea for the whole household or office (and yes, Rob is now on tea duty for the next year)!